Upgrade your wallet and pay using your Ascentra Visa Debit and Credit Card with your smartphone or smart watch! Best of all, most purchases will allow you to earn points through our uChoose Rewards program.
Digital wallets and mobile payments are the new way to make payments securely at stores, through apps and online.
Ascentra Credit Union currently supports Apple Pay and Samsung Pay for Visa Debit and Credit Cards purchases; making your phone your digital wallet.
- Mobile payments are safe. Your card information is secure because it isn't stored on your device or shared when you pay.
- Mobile payments are fast. Make easy and secure purchases in all kinds of apps. Checking out is as simple as placing your finger on your mobile device or using face ID.
- Add your cards without losing any of your benefits. Best of all, you can still enjoy the rewards, benefits, and protection that your Ascentra Credit Union Visa Debit and Credit Card currently provide.
Mobile Payments are accepted at merchants where you see this icon:
Simply add your Ascentra Visa Debit and Credit Card to your Wallet app and you can start paying in stores by using Apple Pay on your iPhone or Apple Watch.
You can also use Apple Pay within apps, on your iPad, Mac and within websites in the Safari browser.
Add a card on your iPhone
1. Go to Wallet and tap Add Credit or Debit Card.
2. Follow the steps to add a new card. If you're asked to add the card that you use with iTunes, just enter its security code.
3. Tap Next. Ascentra will verify your information and you will be prompted to verify your account by calling Ascentra at 563-355-0152 or 1-800-426-5241 (Monday-Thursday: 9am – 5:30pm, Friday: 8am-5:30pm, Saturday: 9am – noon).
4. After your card has been verified, tap Next. Then start using Apple Pay.
To use Apple Pay with Safari on a Mac model without built-in Touch ID, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay and turn on Allow Payments on Mac.
Adding your Ascentra Visa debit or credit card to Samsung Pay is as easy as snapping a photo from a Samsung Pay compatible device.
DOWNLOAD SAMSUNG PAY
Simple to Set up. Simple to Pay.
1. Make sure your compatible Samsung Device* is updated with Samsung Pay.
2. Take a picture of your Ascentra Visa Debit or Credit Card with your device’s camera.
3. Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN.
4. Ascentra will verify your information and you will be prompted to verify your account by calling Ascentra at 563-355-0152 or 1-800-426-5241 (Monday-Thursday: 9am – 5:30pm, Friday: 8am-5:30pm, Saturday: 9am – noon).
*Listing of Samsung Pay Compatible Devices
We know our members personally and grant loans accordingly. Not only can you get a loan quickly and easily, but you will also receive a team of coaches and cheerleaders dedicated to your financial well-being. With Ascentra you can borrow smart and celebrate life with a new RV, 4-wheeler, boat, motorcycle, whatever your heart desires.
No hidden fees. No surprises. No hassle. With the Ascentra Credit Card, what you see is what you get, which includes no annual fee, no balance transfer fee, AND low rates. We call that a win!
We know there are hundreds of cards with thousands of reward options to choose from. At Ascentra, we take rewards to the next level with the ONLY program that combines rewards points from your Ascentra debit AND credit card purchases. In addition, we also offer promotions throughout the year that gives double rewards, such as back-to-school and Black Friday!
Fixed Rate Mortgage10 & Done (10 Year Fixed)5.625View Mortgage Loans%
Vehicle LoansNew & Used Auto as Low as5.50View Vehicle Loans% APR
SavingsMembership Share Savings Starting at0.05View Savings Accounts% APY
Credit CardsNo Balance Transfer Fee. 6-Mo. Intro Balance Transfer2.99View Credit Cards% APR
Making Cents Apr 28, 2023
Renovating Your Home
News Apr 19, 2023
Ascentra Credit Union Wins Four CUNA Diamond Awards in 2023 Competition
Making Cents Apr 12, 2023
The Time is Now, Your Home’s Equity is How!
Making Cents Apr 5, 2023
Five Ways to Strengthen Your Financial Health through Goal Setting
News Apr 1, 2023
Remembering a Legacy
News Mar 13, 2023
As a member of Ascentra Credit Union your funds are insured by the NCUA.
News Jan 19, 2023
2023 Board Election & Annual Meeting
Ascentra Cares Jan 13, 2023
Celebrating the Holidays
Making Cents Jan 11, 2023
Making Your Cost-of-Living Adjustment Work for You!
News Jan 4, 2023
Ringing in a New Year
Ascentra Cares Dec 20, 2022
Ascentra's Holiday Cookbook
Nov 7, 2022
Season of Giving…..
Making Cents Nov 4, 2022
Ascentra Investment and Insurance Partners
News Nov 1, 2022
Board of Directors Notice
Making Cents Oct 26, 2022
Ascentra Expert Services