Upgrade your wallet and pay using your Ascentra Visa Debit and Credit Card with your smartphone or smart watch! Best of all, most purchases will allow you to earn points through our uChoose Rewards program.
Digital wallets and mobile payments are the new way to make payments securely at stores, through apps and online.
Ascentra Credit Union currently supports Apple Pay and Samsung Pay for Visa Debit and Credit Cards purchases; making your phone your digital wallet.
- Mobile payments are safe. Your card information is secure because it isn't stored on your device or shared when you pay.
- Mobile payments are fast. Make easy and secure purchases in all kinds of apps. Checking out is as simple as placing your finger on your mobile device or using face ID.
- Add your cards without losing any of your benefits. Best of all, you can still enjoy the rewards, benefits, and protection that your Ascentra Credit Union Visa Debit and Credit Card currently provide.
Mobile Payments are accepted at merchants where you see this icon:
Simply add your Ascentra Visa Debit and Credit Card to your Wallet app and you can start paying in stores by using Apple Pay on your iPhone or Apple Watch.
You can also use Apple Pay within apps, on your iPad, Mac and within websites in the Safari browser.
Add a card on your iPhone
1. Go to Wallet and tap Add Credit or Debit Card.
2. Follow the steps to add a new card. If you're asked to add the card that you use with iTunes, just enter its security code.
3. Tap Next. Ascentra will verify your information and you will be prompted to verify your account by calling Ascentra at 563-355-0152 or 1-800-426-5241 (Monday-Thursday: 9am – 5:30pm, Friday: 8am-5:30pm, Saturday: 9am – noon).
4. After your card has been verified, tap Next. Then start using Apple Pay.
To use Apple Pay with Safari on a Mac model without built-in Touch ID, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay and turn on Allow Payments on Mac.
Adding your Ascentra Visa debit or credit card to Samsung Pay is as easy as snapping a photo from a Samsung Pay compatible device.
DOWNLOAD SAMSUNG PAY
Simple to Set up. Simple to Pay.
1. Make sure your compatible Samsung Device* is updated with Samsung Pay.
2. Take a picture of your Ascentra Visa Debit or Credit Card with your device’s camera.
3. Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN.
4. Ascentra will verify your information and you will be prompted to verify your account by calling Ascentra at 563-355-0152 or 1-800-426-5241 (Monday-Thursday: 9am – 5:30pm, Friday: 8am-5:30pm, Saturday: 9am – noon).
We know our members personally and grant loans accordingly. Not only can you get a loan quickly and easily, but you will also receive a team of coaches and cheerleaders dedicated to your financial well-being. With Ascentra you can borrow smart and celebrate life with a new RV, 4-wheeler, boat, motorcycle, whatever your heart desires.
No hidden fees. No surprises. No hassle. With the Ascentra Credit Card, what you see is what you get, which includes no annual fee, no balance transfer fee, AND low rates. We call that a win!
We know there are hundreds of cards with thousands of reward options to choose from. At Ascentra, we take rewards to the next level with the ONLY program that combines rewards points from your Ascentra debit AND credit card purchases. In addition, we also offer promotions throughout the year that gives double rewards, such as back-to-school and Black Friday!
Fixed Rate Mortgage10 & Done (10 Year Fixed)6.375View Mortgage Loans%
Vehicle LoansNew & Used Auto as Low as6.25View Vehicle Loans% APR
SavingsMembership Share Savings Starting at0.05View Savings Accounts% APY
Credit CardsNo Balance Transfer Fee. 6-Mo. Intro Balance Transfer2.99View Credit Cards% APR
News Nov 10, 2023
How to Give Wisely This Season
News Nov 8, 2023
2023 Board of Directors Notice
Ascentra Cares Nov 6, 2023
LISTENING, Caring, Doing What's Right! - Member Surveys
News Oct 2, 2023
New Features on ascentra.org
Ascentra Cares Oct 1, 2023
Run With Carl 2023
News Sep 13, 2023
Ascentra Credit Union Donates $25,000 to Help Rejuvenate Davenport Home
Ascentra Cares Sep 1, 2023
Credit Unions for Kids Golf Outing
Making Cents Aug 7, 2023
Debt and Home Equity: How Can They Work Together?
News Jul 13, 2023
Remembering Dale Owen - Be the Light Park Dedication
Ascentra Cares Jul 11, 2023
A Special Day for Friends of MLK
News Jul 10, 2023
Introducing Melissa Uzzell, Ascentra’s New First Community Trust Officer
Ascentra Cares Jul 6, 2023
Ascentra Reading Challenge (2022-2023)
Making Cents Jun 28, 2023
Mobile Payment Apps: How to Avoid a Scam When You Use One
Making Cents Apr 28, 2023
Renovating Your Home
News Apr 19, 2023
Ascentra Credit Union Wins Four CUNA Diamond Awards in 2023 Competition
Making Cents Apr 12, 2023
The Time is Now, Your Home’s Equity is How!