Upgrade your wallet and pay using your Ascentra Visa Debit and Credit Card with your smartphone or smart watch! Best of all, most purchases will allow you to earn points through our uChoose Rewards program.
Digital wallets and mobile payments are the new way to make payments securely at stores, through apps and online.
Ascentra Credit Union currently supports Apple Pay and Samsung Pay for Visa Debit and Credit Cards purchases; making your phone your digital wallet.
- Mobile payments are safe. Your card information is secure because it isn't stored on your device or shared when you pay.
- Mobile payments are fast. Make easy and secure purchases in all kinds of apps. Checking out is as simple as placing your finger on your mobile device or using face ID.
- Add your cards without losing any of your benefits. Best of all, you can still enjoy the rewards, benefits, and protection that your Ascentra Credit Union Visa Debit and Credit Card currently provide.
Mobile Payments are accepted at merchants where you see this icon:
Simply add your Ascentra Visa Debit and Credit Card to your Wallet app and you can start paying in stores by using Apple Pay on your iPhone or Apple Watch.
You can also use Apple Pay within apps, on your iPad, Mac and within websites in the Safari browser.
Add a card on your iPhone
1. Go to Wallet and tap Add Credit or Debit Card.
2. Follow the steps to add a new card. If you're asked to add the card that you use with iTunes, just enter its security code.
3. Tap Next. Ascentra will verify your information and you will be prompted to verify your account by calling Ascentra at 563-355-0152 or 1-800-426-5241 (Monday-Thursday: 9am – 5:30pm, Friday: 8am-5:30pm, Saturday: 9am – noon).
4. After your card has been verified, tap Next. Then start using Apple Pay.
To use Apple Pay with Safari on a Mac model without built-in Touch ID, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay and turn on Allow Payments on Mac.
Adding your Ascentra Visa debit or credit card to Samsung Pay is as easy as snapping a photo from a Samsung Pay compatible device.
DOWNLOAD SAMSUNG PAY
Simple to Set up. Simple to Pay.
1. Make sure your compatible Samsung Device* is updated with Samsung Pay.
2. Take a picture of your Ascentra Visa Debit or Credit Card with your device’s camera.
3. Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN.
4. Ascentra will verify your information and you will be prompted to verify your account by calling Ascentra at 563-355-0152 or 1-800-426-5241 (Monday-Thursday: 9am – 5:30pm, Friday: 8am-5:30pm, Saturday: 9am – noon).
We know our members personally and grant loans accordingly. Not only can you get a loan quickly and easily, but you will also receive a team of coaches and cheerleaders dedicated to your financial well-being. With Ascentra you can borrow smart and celebrate life with a new RV, 4-wheeler, boat, motorcycle, whatever your heart desires.
No hidden fees. No surprises. No hassle. With the Ascentra Credit Card, what you see is what you get, which includes no annual fee, no balance transfer fee, AND low rates. We call that a win!
We know there are hundreds of cards with thousands of reward options to choose from. At Ascentra, we take rewards to the next level with the ONLY program that combines rewards points from your Ascentra debit AND credit card purchases. In addition, we also offer promotions throughout the year that gives double rewards, such as back-to-school and Black Friday!
Fixed Rate Mortgage10 & Done (10 Year Fixed)4.375View Mortgage Loans%
Vehicle LoansNew & Used Auto as Low as2.50View Vehicle Loans% APR
SavingsBase Share Savings Starting at0.05View Savings Accounts% APY
Credit CardsNo Balance Transfer Fee. 6-Mo. Intro Balance Transfer2.99View Credit Cards% APR
Making Cents Jun 6, 2022
Buying a New Home or Refinancing? Learn How We Can Help
News May 18, 2022
A Letter From Our CEO
Making Cents Apr 30, 2022
Romance Scams and Financial Fraud in Online Dating
Making Cents Apr 22, 2022
Financial Literacy: Budgeting, Spending and Maintaining your Finances
Making Cents Apr 20, 2022
Before Applying for a Student Loan
News Apr 14, 2022
Ascentra Credit Union Wins Three Diamond Awards in 2022 Competition
Making Cents Apr 14, 2022
Financial Literacy: Understanding Your Credit
Making Cents Apr 13, 2022
Summer Sun, Fun … And Money!
Making Cents Apr 12, 2022
Help Kids Get Money-Savvy
Making Cents Apr 11, 2022
What Newbie Home Buyers Need to Know
Making Cents Apr 5, 2022
Financial Literacy: Why It’s Important and How We Can Help
News Apr 1, 2022
A Look Back at Our First Year Together
News Mar 30, 2022
Partnering with the TMBC at The Lincoln Center to Raise Awareness
News Mar 16, 2022
Raising Money for Youth Programs
News Feb 9, 2022
Ascentra’s Ride 50 promotion Raises $23,100 for the Salvation Army
Making Cents Jan 12, 2022
Show Your Wallet Some Love!
News Jan 3, 2022
More Than a Credit Score
News Jan 3, 2022
Ascentra Selected for Philanthropy Award