Upgrade your wallet and pay using your Ascentra Visa Debit and Credit Card with your smartphone or smart watch! Best of all, most purchases will allow you to earn points through our uChoose Rewards program.
Digital wallets and mobile payments are the new way to make payments securely at stores, through apps and online.
Ascentra Credit Union currently supports Apple Pay and Samsung Pay for Visa Debit and Credit Cards purchases; making your phone your digital wallet.
- Mobile payments are safe. Your card information is secure because it isn't stored on your device or shared when you pay.
- Mobile payments are fast. Make easy and secure purchases in all kinds of apps. Checking out is as simple as placing your finger on your mobile device or using face ID.
- Add your cards without losing any of your benefits. Best of all, you can still enjoy the rewards, benefits, and protection that your Ascentra Credit Union Visa Debit and Credit Card currently provide.
Mobile Payments are accepted at merchants where you see this icon:
Simply add your Ascentra Visa Debit and Credit Card to your Wallet app and you can start paying in stores by using Apple Pay on your iPhone or Apple Watch.
You can also use Apple Pay within apps, on your iPad, Mac and within websites in the Safari browser.
Add a card on your iPhone
1. Go to Wallet and tap Add Credit or Debit Card.
2. Follow the steps to add a new card. If you're asked to add the card that you use with iTunes, just enter its security code.
3. Tap Next. Ascentra will verify your information and you will be prompted to verify your account by calling Ascentra at 563-355-0152 or 1-800-426-5241 (Monday-Thursday: 9am – 5:30pm, Friday: 8am-5:30pm, Saturday: 9am – noon).
4. After your card has been verified, tap Next. Then start using Apple Pay.
To use Apple Pay with Safari on a Mac model without built-in Touch ID, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay and turn on Allow Payments on Mac.
Adding your Ascentra Visa debit or credit card to Samsung Pay is as easy as snapping a photo from a Samsung Pay compatible device.
DOWNLOAD SAMSUNG PAY
Simple to Set up. Simple to Pay.
1. Make sure your compatible Samsung Device* is updated with Samsung Pay.
2. Take a picture of your Ascentra Visa Debit or Credit Card with your device’s camera.
3. Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN.
4. Ascentra will verify your information and you will be prompted to verify your account by calling Ascentra at 563-355-0152 or 1-800-426-5241 (Monday-Thursday: 9am – 5:30pm, Friday: 8am-5:30pm, Saturday: 9am – noon).
We know our members personally and grant loans accordingly. Not only can you get a loan quickly and easily, but you will also receive a team of coaches and cheerleaders dedicated to your financial well-being. With Ascentra you can borrow smart and celebrate life with a new RV, 4-wheeler, boat, motorcycle, whatever your heart desires.
No hidden fees. No surprises. No hassle. With the Ascentra Credit Card, what you see is what you get, which includes no annual fee, no balance transfer fee, AND low rates. We call that a win!
We know there are hundreds of cards with thousands of reward options to choose from. At Ascentra, we take rewards to the next level with the ONLY program that combines rewards points from your Ascentra debit AND credit card purchases. In addition, we also offer promotions throughout the year that gives double rewards, such as back-to-school and Black Friday!
Fixed Rate Mortgage10 & Done (10 Year Fixed)3View Mortgage Loans%
Vehicle LoansNew & Used Auto as Low as2.90View Vehicle Loans% APR
SavingsBase Share Savings Starting at0.15View Savings Accounts% APY
Credit CardsNo Balance Transfer Fee. 6-Mo. Intro Balance Transfer2.99View Credit Cards% APR
Making Cents May 19, 2020
Fraud Against State Unemployment Insurance Programs
Making Cents May 8, 2020
Auto Loans: How You Can Do Better Than 0%
Making Cents May 6, 2020
Coping Financially During Tough Times
News May 5, 2020
Ascentra Response Efforts to Challenging Times
News Apr 22, 2020
Show Us The Helpers!
News Apr 14, 2020
Economic Impact Payments: What to Expect
News Apr 14, 2020
Economic Impact Payments: 6 Spending Tips
Making Cents Apr 8, 2020
Details About the Congressional Stimulus Package
Ascentra Cares Apr 7, 2020
Thanking Local Healthcare Heros
Making Cents Apr 6, 2020
A Retirement Fact Sheet: Some Specifics about the "Second Act"
Ascentra Cares Apr 2, 2020
Taking Care of Business During a Pandemic
Making Cents Mar 25, 2020
Figuring Out Tax Withholding
News Mar 24, 2020
Phishing Scam Advisory
News Mar 13, 2020
A Message to Our Members About COVID-19
News Mar 9, 2020
Pleasant Valley Students Celebrate Booker Bear 2020
Ascentra Cares Mar 2, 2020
Ascentra Credit Union Foundation Presents $50,000 Grant to Girl Scouts
News Mar 2, 2020
Same Ascentra.org. Whole new experience
Ascentra Cares Feb 27, 2020
The Credit Union Difference: Reaching Out to Those In Need
Making Cents Feb 27, 2020
Manage Your Credit Cards Better