Ascentra Vehicle Loan
Whether your high-mileage ride isn't so reliable or you simply want something different, we can help you get the ride you want. With Ascentra, you will receive the best financing available that offers you a wide-range of low interest rate loans. Yeah buddy!
Before you head to the dealership, talk to our team who can help you establish a budget and get you pre-approved, giving you the confidence to be "the negotiator".
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rate based on approved credit. Current rate as low as 5.50% APR for 60 months on 2021 or newer vehicle, includes automatic payment rate discount. Rate subject to change. Limited time offer. The first payment will be applied to the interest accrued from the date the loan was funded and then remaining funds to the principal. Example payment: $25,000 auto loan with the term of 60 months and a fixed rate of 5.50% APR would result in a monthly payment of $470.41
New or Used Cars
With options to finance your car or truck up to 84 months, we help you find the payment option that makes the most sense for you. We look out for you and the environment by offering an additional rate discount when financing hybrid cars.*
If you own your car outright, you can use it as collateral and get the cash you need quickly for consolidation, bills or vacation.
Already have the vehicle of your dreams and just want a lower interest rate? Refinance your current vehicle with us. You know you want to!
Boats, Motor Homes, Travel Trailers, Recreational Vehicles
With Ascentra, you can borrow smart and start your adventure with a new RV, motorhome, 4-wheeler, UTV, jet ski or boat. On the Pontoon…
Choose your path in a new or used chopper, cruiser or sports bike and get competitive rates and terms that fit your lifestyle.
Warranties That Will Beat the Dealership
Protect your family's financial future. Protect your investments. We make it easy to plan for the unexpected. Debt protection is available for just pennies a day. For your convenience, insurance and warranty payments can be included in your loan payments.
When getting your auto loan with us, our Loan Experts can help you chose which options work best for you.
Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP)
Mechanical Breakdown Protection, also known as an Extended Warranty, is automobile protection that extends beyond the manufacturer's factory warranty and covers repairs of unexpected mechanical breakdowns. For the period of time the contract is in effect, you are assured that covered components of your vehicle will be repaired in the event of failure, including labor, subject to any applicable deductible.
Features and Benefits:
- Nationwide Protection
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance for the term of your coverage
- Rental Vehicle Assistance
- Transferable Coverage if you sell your vehicle before your agreement expires
We’ve designed our Debt Protection program to fit the times we live in today. More than ever, we all worry about things that might happen tomorrow. Debt Protection provides an important sense of financial security – knowing your loan will not become a burden to you in times of hardship.
Features and Benefits:
- Disability coverage protects a borrower's credit rating by ensuring the loan will not end up in default in the event of disability.
- Protects borrowers and their families from financial hardships as a result of loss of income caused by death, illness or injury.
- Allows borrowers and families to retain their assets, including the collateral and savings, when an income is interrupted during unfortunate circumstances.
- No Obligation for 30 Days: If the borrower decides the plan is not what they need, they can cancel it within 30 days without obligation. Rarely does this occur, but borrowers appreciate knowing that they have that option.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)The GAP Advantage gives you further peace of mind. If the vehicle you are now purchasing ever becomes "totaled," or is stolen and not recovered, GAP Advantage pays an additional $1,000.00 toward the purchase of a replacement vehicle. Not only will you receive the difference between the value of your vehicle and its unpaid loan or lease balance, you also get a head start on financing or leasing a new or used replacement vehicle when you refinance or lease through the same financial institution.
Other great benefits included in your GAP Advantage:
- Auto Deductible Reimbursement - This helps offset the cost of your deductible in case of an accident by paying you up to $500 per accident that is considered a collision or comprehensive claim by your primary insurance provider. Coverage is effective upon date of enrollment and will continue for three (3) years.
- Personal ID Restoration Consulting - This service helps a benefit holder in the case of fraud or identity theft to recover their name and rightful credit history. Call center consultants are ready to aid in form completion and submission to the appropriate parties.
- Warranty Registration Service - A great convenience service providing access to a website in which the consumer may store all warranty and protection product registration information in a single location. Product examples include appliances and/or electronics.
Depreciation Protection Warranty (DPW)Depreciation Protection kicks in if your vehicle is ever totaled or stolen and not recovered at anytime over the life of the loan. It waives some or all of your loan balance in the event of the total loss of your vehicle. The waiver benefit is equal to the difference between your vehicle’s MSRP or retail value at the time of DPW purchase, less the amount of your loan balance at the time of total loss. (The benefit cannot exceed the DPW addendum limit or your outstanding loan balance at the time of total loss.)
Features and Benefits:
- Benefit triggered by collision or comprehensive total loss, including theft
- Life of loan protection
- No mileage, make or year restrictions
- Open enrollment
- 100% refundable for first 60- days
- Accidental Death protection included, which provides for cancellation of up to $1,000 of your outstanding loan balance if you die in an accident
Did You Know?
Ascentra offers insurance for your car, motorcycle, RV, boat, and off-road vehicles through TruStage Insurance? Make it easy and have everything you need in one place. Click here for more information.
Vehicle Loan Rates
Term Annual Percentage Rate as low as 24-60 months (2021-2023)* 5.50% APR 72 months (2020-2023) 6.00 - 6.25% APR 84 months (2022-2023) 7.00% APR 24-60 months (2019-2020) 6.00 - 6.25% APR 24-48 months (2016-2018) 6.25 - 6.50% APR 24-48 months (2014-2015) 6.75 - 7.25% APR 24-36 months (2013 or older) 9.00 - 9.50% APR Motor Homes, Travel Trailers, Boats 6.75 - 8.50% APR Motorcycle Loans (2014-2023) 5.50 - 7.25% APR Motorcycle Loans (2013 or older) 9.00 - 9.50% APR
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rate based on approved credit. Current rate as low as 5.50% APR for 60 months on 2021 or newer vehicle, includes automatic payment rate discount. Rate subject to change. Limited time offer. The first payment will be applied to the interest accrued from the date the loan was funded and then remaining funds to the principal. Example payment: $25,000 auto loan with the term of 60 months and a fixed rate of 5.50% APR would result in a monthly payment of $470.41.
Unsecured line of credit. Share-Secured loan. Personal/signature loan. They may have different names, but they all have one thing in common. These are financially safe and responsible ways to build or establish credit and can help keep you afloat until payday. Most importantly, they help you save some serious cash.
We know you see shiny new headlights and immaculate interior, but try not to get caught up in the new car hype. Instead, use our auto calculator to figure out how much you can afford, what the payment would be and decide on leasing or buying. THEN let your eyes light up with that new car glow.
No hidden fees. No surprises. No hassle. With the Ascentra Credit Card, what you see is what you get, which includes no annual fee, no balance transfer fee, AND low rates. We call that a win!
Fixed Rate Mortgage10 & Done (10 Year Fixed)5.625View Mortgage Loans%
Vehicle LoansNew & Used Auto as Low as5.50View Vehicle Loans% APR
SavingsMembership Share Savings Starting at0.05View Savings Accounts% APY
Credit CardsNo Balance Transfer Fee. 6-Mo. Intro Balance Transfer2.99View Credit Cards% APR
Making Cents Apr 28, 2023
Renovating Your Home
News Apr 19, 2023
Ascentra Credit Union Wins Four CUNA Diamond Awards in 2023 Competition
Making Cents Apr 12, 2023
The Time is Now, Your Home’s Equity is How!
Making Cents Apr 5, 2023
Five Ways to Strengthen Your Financial Health through Goal Setting
News Apr 1, 2023
Remembering a Legacy
News Mar 13, 2023
As a member of Ascentra Credit Union your funds are insured by the NCUA.
News Jan 19, 2023
2023 Board Election & Annual Meeting
Ascentra Cares Jan 13, 2023
Celebrating the Holidays
Making Cents Jan 11, 2023
Making Your Cost-of-Living Adjustment Work for You!
News Jan 4, 2023
Ringing in a New Year
Ascentra Cares Dec 20, 2022
Ascentra's Holiday Cookbook
Nov 7, 2022
Season of Giving…..
Making Cents Nov 4, 2022
Ascentra Investment and Insurance Partners
News Nov 1, 2022
Board of Directors Notice
Making Cents Oct 26, 2022
Ascentra Expert Services