Ascentra Payment Center
Forgot to make an Ascentra loan or credit card payment? Never fear, Ascentra is here.
Using funds from another financial institution:
You can use the Payment Center when using funds from another financial institution’s checking account, savings account, credit or debit card to quickly and securely make a payment to your Ascentra loan, mortgage
or credit card. A $10 convenience fee per transaction will occur.
Payments processed through the Payment Center may take up to 2 business days to be credited to your Ascentra loan, mortgage, or credit card.
Using your funds at Ascentra
Skip the Payment Center and save time and money by using funds in your Ascentra account. Here are the best options to make payments for Ascentra members who use Digital Banking.
- Digital Banking allows the option to "Transfer Funds" to make a one-time or recurring transfer from your account to your Ascentra loan, mortgage or credit card.
- Equally as fast is the "Transfer" option on the Ascentra CU Mobile app for smartphones and tablets.
- Use Bill Pay to make one-time or recurring payment. This option is typically slower by a few days but if you decide to use it, it may be more convenient for you to pay all your bills from your Ascentra checking account in one place.
Don't Have Digital Banking?
- Setup automatic payments.
- Pay in person at any of our convenient locations or Shared Branch locations.
- Contact our call center as they can transfer available funds from your Ascentra account or assist you in processing payment from another financial institution using Payment Center for a $10 convenience fee.
- Mail it to us - may take a little longer but acceptable if your due date is at least 10 days away.
Fixed Rate Mortgage10 & Done (10 Year Fixed)4.375View Mortgage Loans%
Vehicle LoansNew & Used Auto as Low as2.50View Vehicle Loans% APR
SavingsBase Share Savings Starting at0.05View Savings Accounts% APY
Credit CardsNo Balance Transfer Fee. 6-Mo. Intro Balance Transfer2.99View Credit Cards% APR
Making Cents Jun 6, 2022
Buying a New Home or Refinancing? Learn How We Can Help
News May 18, 2022
A Letter From Our CEO
Making Cents Apr 30, 2022
Romance Scams and Financial Fraud in Online Dating
Making Cents Apr 22, 2022
Financial Literacy: Budgeting, Spending and Maintaining your Finances
Making Cents Apr 20, 2022
Before Applying for a Student Loan
News Apr 14, 2022
Ascentra Credit Union Wins Three Diamond Awards in 2022 Competition
Making Cents Apr 14, 2022
Financial Literacy: Understanding Your Credit
Making Cents Apr 13, 2022
Summer Sun, Fun … And Money!
Making Cents Apr 12, 2022
Help Kids Get Money-Savvy
Making Cents Apr 11, 2022
What Newbie Home Buyers Need to Know
Making Cents Apr 5, 2022
Financial Literacy: Why It’s Important and How We Can Help
News Apr 1, 2022
A Look Back at Our First Year Together
News Mar 30, 2022
Partnering with the TMBC at The Lincoln Center to Raise Awareness
News Mar 16, 2022
Raising Money for Youth Programs
News Feb 9, 2022
Ascentra’s Ride 50 promotion Raises $23,100 for the Salvation Army
Making Cents Jan 12, 2022
Show Your Wallet Some Love!
News Jan 3, 2022
More Than a Credit Score
News Jan 3, 2022
Ascentra Selected for Philanthropy Award