Ascentra Payment Center
Forgot to make an Ascentra loan or credit card payment? Never fear, Ascentra is here.
Using funds from another financial institution:
You can use the Payment Center when using funds from another financial institution’s checking account, savings account, credit or debit card to quickly and securely make a payment to your Ascentra loan, mortgage
or credit card. A $10 convenience fee per transaction will occur.
Payments processed through the Payment Center may take up to 2 business days to be credited to your Ascentra loan, mortgage, or credit card.
Using your funds at Ascentra
Skip the Payment Center and save time and money by using funds in your Ascentra account. Here are the best options to make payments for Ascentra members who use Online Banking.
- Online Banking allows the option to "Transfer Funds" to make a one-time or recurring transfer from your account to your Ascentra loan, mortgage or credit card.
- Equally as fast is the "Transfer" option on the MyMobile app for smartphones and tablets.
- Use MyBillPay to make one-time or recurring payment. This option is typically slower by a few days but if you decide to use it, it may be more convenient for you to pay all your bills from your Ascentra checking account in one place.
Don't Have Online Account Access?
- Setup automatic payments.
- Pay in person at any of our convenient locations or Shared Branch locations.
- Contact our call center as they can transfer available funds from your Ascentra account or assist you in processing payment from another financial institution using Payment Center for a $10 convenience fee.
- Mail it to us - may take a little longer but acceptable if your due date is at least 10 days away.
Fixed Rate Mortgage10 & Done (10 Year Fixed)2.875View Mortgage Loans%
Vehicle LoansNew & Used Auto as Low as2.90View Vehicle Loans% APR
SavingsBase Share Savings Starting at0.05View Savings Accounts% APY
Credit CardsNo Balance Transfer Fee. 6-Mo. Intro Balance Transfer2.99View Credit Cards% APR
Ascentra Cares May 28, 2020
Ascentra Credit Union Foundation Awards $21,000 in Grants to Area Charities and Organizations
Making Cents May 19, 2020
Fraud Against State Unemployment Insurance Programs
Making Cents May 8, 2020
Auto Loans: How You Can Do Better Than 0%
Making Cents May 6, 2020
Coping Financially During Tough Times
News May 5, 2020
Ascentra Response Efforts to Challenging Times
News Apr 22, 2020
Show Us The Helpers!
News Apr 14, 2020
Economic Impact Payments: What to Expect
News Apr 14, 2020
Economic Impact Payments: 6 Spending Tips
Making Cents Apr 8, 2020
Details About the Congressional Stimulus Package
Ascentra Cares Apr 7, 2020
Thanking Local Healthcare Heros
Making Cents Apr 6, 2020
A Retirement Fact Sheet: Some Specifics about the "Second Act"
Ascentra Cares Apr 2, 2020
Taking Care of Business During a Pandemic
Making Cents Mar 25, 2020
Figuring Out Tax Withholding
News Mar 24, 2020
Phishing Scam Advisory
News Mar 13, 2020
A Message to Our Members About COVID-19
News Mar 9, 2020
Pleasant Valley Students Celebrate Booker Bear 2020
Ascentra Cares Mar 2, 2020
Ascentra Credit Union Foundation Presents $50,000 Grant to Girl Scouts
News Mar 2, 2020
Same Ascentra.org. Whole new experience
Ascentra Cares Feb 27, 2020
The Credit Union Difference: Reaching Out to Those In Need