Ascentra Payment Center
Forgot to make an Ascentra loan or credit card payment? Never fear, Ascentra is here.
Using funds from another financial institution:
You can use the Payment Center when using funds from another financial institution’s checking account, savings account, credit or debit card to quickly and securely make a payment to your Ascentra loan, mortgage
or credit card. A $10 convenience fee per transaction will occur.
Payments processed through the Payment Center may take up to 2 business days to be credited to your Ascentra loan, mortgage, or credit card.
Using your funds at Ascentra
Skip the Payment Center and save time and money by using funds in your Ascentra account. Here are the best options to make payments for Ascentra members who use Digital Banking.
- Digital Banking allows the option to "Transfer Funds" to make a one-time or recurring transfer from your account to your Ascentra loan, mortgage or credit card.
- Equally as fast is the "Transfer" option on the Ascentra CU Mobile app for smartphones and tablets.
- Use Bill Pay to make one-time or recurring payment. This option is typically slower by a few days but if you decide to use it, it may be more convenient for you to pay all your bills from your Ascentra checking account in one place.
Don't Have Digital Banking?
- Setup automatic payments.
- Pay in person at any of our convenient locations or Shared Branch locations.
- Contact our call center as they can transfer available funds from your Ascentra account or assist you in processing payment from another financial institution using Payment Center for a $10 convenience fee.
- Mail it to us - may take a little longer but acceptable if your due date is at least 10 days away.
Fixed Rate Mortgage10 & Done (10 Year Fixed)2.5View Mortgage Loans%
Vehicle LoansNew & Used Auto as Low as2.90View Vehicle Loans% APR
SavingsBase Share Savings Starting at0.05View Savings Accounts% APY
Credit CardsNo Balance Transfer Fee. 6-Mo. Intro Balance Transfer2.99View Credit Cards% APR
News Jan 6, 2021
Second Economic Impact Payment FAQs
Making Cents Dec 28, 2020
5 Tips for Getting the Best Deal on a New Car
News Dec 14, 2020
Erie Johnson Joins First Community Trust
News Nov 17, 2020
In Memoriam of Dale Owen
News Oct 22, 2020
Advocating for Your Financial Wellbeing
News Oct 20, 2020
The Right Space, at the Right Time
Ascentra Cares Oct 16, 2020
Invest in Your Future – Scholarship Opportunity
Ascentra Cares Oct 15, 2020
Ascentra Credit Union Makes $15,000 Pledge to Help United Way Address Local Inequities
Making Cents Oct 14, 2020
Why Medicare Should Be Part of Your Retirement Strategy
News Oct 12, 2020
2021 Board of Directors Notice
News Oct 6, 2020
Credit Union Magazine Names Ascentra CMO Credit Union Rock Star
Making Cents Oct 6, 2020
Scams, Shams and Spams… OH MY!
News Oct 2, 2020
Adventure with Ascentra Giveaway
News Sep 24, 2020
Just Got Lit, Really?
Making Cents Aug 3, 2020
Taking a Road Trip During a Pandemic
Making Cents Jul 31, 2020
Managing Finances During COVID-19
Making Cents Jul 30, 2020
The Pros and Cons of Early Retirement Plan Rollovers
News Jul 29, 2020
Moving Forward, Together