The COVID-19 virus has impacted everyone’s life and regular routines are being affected, including taking care of banking needs. Fortunately, most of your banking can now be handled safely online, via your mobile device, or by landline. To help you take care of your credit union business safely, we offer the following suggestions:
- Use our online banking service. If you haven’t set up your online banking and would like some help with it, give us a call at 563-355-0152.
- If you need to set up a new account or apply for a loan, you can do that using our secure website.
- Use the MyMobile App on your smartphone and get just about all the functions offered within online banking and even deposit checks. If you are enrolled in online banking, simply download the app to get started.
- If you don’t have a debit card, apply for one now. It will enable you to access your money at any ATM without going into a branch. Debit cards can be used wherever Visa cards are accepted. You can also access your money, surcharge free, by going to any Privileged Status ATMs (Five FREE ATM transactions/inquiries per month).
- Our call center at 563-355-0152 is also available to help you with most banking needs.
In addition, if your employer offers direct deposit, we suggest getting that set up. Your HR department will be able to help you with that.
Rest assured that Ascentra Credit Union will do our utmost to help you with your financial concerns. To stay informed of our schedule and updates regarding our operation, please make sure we have your current email address and follow us on our Facebook page.