Ascentra Scholarship Program
The Ascentra Credit Union Scholarship Competition offers a total of $10,000 in scholarships to assist members planning to further their education.
The scholarships are as follows:
- Five $1,000 scholarships are awarded to high school students planning to enter college.
- Five $1,000 scholarships are awarded to non-traditional students age 19 or over planning to attend higher education.
Entrants are required to write an essay of approximately 500 words in a topic that is made available every fall. The winners are selected the following spring.
Be sure to check back in the fall for the official form which includes the topic for the essay.
More Scholarship Opportunities
Don't stop now! There are many more scholarships available for you or someone you may know. Here are some to get you started:
- Greater QC Hispanic Chamber of Commerce & LULAC #5285: Paul Lensmeyer Future Leaders Scholarship
- Iowa Credit Union Foundation: Warren A. Morrow Memorial Scholarship
- Quad Cities Community Foundation: Various Scholarship Opportunities
- Iowa Student Loan: Various Scholarship Opportunities
- Community Foundation of Greater Muscatine: High School and Community College Scholarships
Whether you’re looking for a rewards program, no service charges, or overdraft protection, we have a checking account that fits your needs.
We know there are hundreds of cards with thousands of reward options to choose from. At Ascentra, we take rewards to the next level with the ONLY program that combines rewards points from your Ascentra debit AND credit card purchases. In addition, we also offer promotions throughout the year that gives double rewards, such as back-to-school and Black Friday!
Tired of carrying around your wallet or purse? Are you worried about losing them or have them stolen? Eliminate your worries and protect your finances through Ascentra’s digital wallet service. Save your cards to your device and easily scan your phone to make your purchases.