Mobile Check Deposit
Mobile Check Deposit makes it easy and convenient to deposit checks anywhere, anytime from your camera enabled smartphone or iPad into your checking account.
Mobile deposit will be automatically enabled in your mobile app for checking accounts in good standing, with a valid e-Mail address on file.
Making a Mobile Check Deposit
- Make sure the name that the check is written to is on the account.
- Endorse the check with your signature and write in "For Mobile Deposit at Ascentra CU Only". (Note: some checks have a pre-printed checkbox with the words "Mobile Deposit Only" on the back - even if you select this, you are required to write "For Mobile Deposit at Ascentra CU Only".)
- Open the Ascentra Mobile App, select "Transactions", then "Deposit Check". You can also access this service by clicking on the quick link "More" and then "Deposit Check".
- Temporarily store the original check in a safe place.
Rules and Deposit Timing (all times mentioned are Central Standard Time)
After you have successfully deposited a check, its status will be “Submitted” until it is reviewed. You will also receive a confirmation email with further information.
- Our daily cutoff time for accepting mobile deposits is 3:00 pm Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays. Deposit items that we receive after 3:00 pm, or on non-business days, will be processed on the next business day (Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays). If your check is accepted before our daily cutoff time of 3:00 pm (mentioned above) it will usually be deposited into your account between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm that day.
Most checks are eligible for mobile deposit except for the following types:
- Checks payable to any person other than you.
- Checks payable to you jointly with one or more other persons, unless deposited into an account in the name of all payees.
- Checks that have been previously negotiated (including checks that may have been returned), remotely created, Sight Drafts, or checks more than 6 months old (stale dated).
- Checks drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States or not in United States currency.
- Checks or items on which you are aware that a stop payment order has been issued or for which there are insufficient funds.
We know our members personally and grant loans accordingly. Not only can you get a loan quickly and easily, but you will also receive a team of coaches and cheerleaders dedicated to your financial well-being. With Ascentra you can borrow smart and celebrate life with a new RV, 4-wheeler, boat, motorcycle, whatever your heart desires.
No hidden fees. No surprises. No hassle. With the Ascentra Credit Card, what you see is what you get, which includes no annual fee, no balance transfer fee, AND low rates. We call that a win!
We know there are hundreds of cards with thousands of reward options to choose from. At Ascentra, we take rewards to the next level with the ONLY program that combines rewards points from your Ascentra debit AND credit card purchases. In addition, we also offer promotions throughout the year that gives double rewards, such as back-to-school and Black Friday!
Fixed Rate Mortgage10 & Done (10 Year Fixed)4.75View Mortgage Loans%
Vehicle LoansNew & Used Auto as Low as2.50View Vehicle Loans% APR
SavingsBase Share Savings Starting at0.05View Savings Accounts% APY
Credit CardsNo Balance Transfer Fee. 6-Mo. Intro Balance Transfer2.99View Credit Cards% APR
Making Cents Jun 6, 2022
Buying a New Home or Refinancing? Learn How We Can Help
News May 18, 2022
A Letter From Our CEO
Making Cents Apr 30, 2022
Romance Scams and Financial Fraud in Online Dating
Making Cents Apr 22, 2022
Financial Literacy: Budgeting, Spending and Maintaining your Finances
Making Cents Apr 20, 2022
Before Applying for a Student Loan
News Apr 14, 2022
Ascentra Credit Union Wins Three Diamond Awards in 2022 Competition
Making Cents Apr 14, 2022
Financial Literacy: Understanding Your Credit
Making Cents Apr 13, 2022
Summer Sun, Fun … And Money!
Making Cents Apr 12, 2022
Help Kids Get Money-Savvy
Making Cents Apr 11, 2022
What Newbie Home Buyers Need to Know
Making Cents Apr 5, 2022
Financial Literacy: Why It’s Important and How We Can Help
News Apr 1, 2022
A Look Back at Our First Year Together
News Mar 30, 2022
Partnering with the TMBC at The Lincoln Center to Raise Awareness
News Mar 16, 2022
Raising Money for Youth Programs
News Feb 9, 2022
Ascentra’s Ride 50 promotion Raises $23,100 for the Salvation Army
Making Cents Jan 12, 2022
Show Your Wallet Some Love!
News Jan 3, 2022
More Than a Credit Score
News Jan 3, 2022
Ascentra Selected for Philanthropy Award