Ascentra Payment Center
Forgot to make an Ascentra loan or credit card payment? Never fear, Ascentra is here.
Using funds from another financial institution:
You can use the Payment Center when using funds from another financial institution’s checking account, savings account, credit or debit card to quickly and securely make a payment to your Ascentra loan, mortgage
or credit card. A $10 convenience fee per transaction will occur.
Payments processed through the Payment Center may take up to 2 business days to be credited to your Ascentra loan, mortgage, or credit card.
Using your funds at Ascentra
Skip the Payment Center and save time and money by using funds in your Ascentra account. Here are the best options to make payments for Ascentra members who use Digital Banking.
- Digital Banking allows the option to "Transfer Funds" to make a one-time or recurring transfer from your account to your Ascentra loan, mortgage or credit card.
- Equally as fast is the "Transfer" option on the Ascentra CU Mobile app for smartphones and tablets.
- Use Bill Pay to make one-time or recurring payment. This option is typically slower by a few days but if you decide to use it, it may be more convenient for you to pay all your bills from your Ascentra checking account in one place.
Don't Have Online Account Access?
- Setup automatic payments.
- Pay in person at any of our convenient locations or Shared Branch locations.
- Contact our call center as they can transfer available funds from your Ascentra account or assist you in processing payment from another financial institution using Payment Center for a $10 convenience fee.
- Mail it to us - may take a little longer but acceptable if your due date is at least 10 days away.
Fixed Rate Mortgage10 & Done (10-Year Fixed)2.5View Mortgage Loans%
Préstamos Para AutoAuto Nuevo y Usado Tan Bajo Como2.90Ver Préstamos Para Automóviles% APR
AhorrosCuenta de Ahorros Basica0.05Ver Tasas de Ahorros% APY
Tarjetas de CréditoTasa Inicial de 6 meses por Transferencia de Saldo y Sin Cargo2.99Ver Tarjetas de Crédito% APR
News nov. 17, 2020
In Memoriam of Dale Owen
News oct. 22, 2020
Advocating for Your Financial Wellbeing
Ascentra Cares oct. 16, 2020
Invest in Your Future – Scholarship Opportunity
News oct. 12, 2020
2021 Board of Directors Notice
News oct. 2, 2020
Adventure with Ascentra Giveaway
News sep. 24, 2020
Just Got Lit, Really?
News abr. 14, 2020
Pagos de Impacto Económico: Que Debe Anticipar
Ascentra Cares feb. 27, 2020
La diferencia de las cooperativas de ahorro y crédito: Satisfaciendo muchas necesidades
Making Cents feb. 27, 2020
Maneje Mejor sus Tarjetas de Credito
Making Cents feb. 27, 2020
Financiamo Automóviles Usados de Vendedores Privados
Making Cents dic. 6, 2019
Tarjetas de Crédito de Tiendas Departamentales Muy raramente la mejor opción
Making Cents nov. 1, 2019
Las tarjetas de Crédito de su Cooperativa ¡Mejore lo que tiene en su Billetera!