Ascentra Payment Center
Using your funds at Ascentra
Skip the Payment Center and save time and money by using funds in your Ascentra account. Here are the best options to make payments for Ascentra members who use Zip: My Online Services.
- Online Account Access allows the option to "Transfer Funds"to make a one-time or recurring transfer from your account to your Ascentraloan, mortgage or credit card.
- Equally as fast is the "Transfer" option on the MyMobile app for smartphones and tablets.
- Use MyBillPay to make aone-time or recurring payment. This option is typically slower by a few daysbut if you decide to use it, it may be more convenient for you to pay all yourbills from your Ascentra checking account in one place.
Don't have Online Account Access? Contact us about other options to make yourpayments:
- Set up automatic payments.
- Pay in person at any of our convenient locations or Shared Branch locations.
- Contact our call center as they can transfer available fundsfrom your Ascentra account or assist you in processing payment from anotherfinancial institution using Payment Center for a $10 convenience fee.
- Mail it to us – may take a little longer but acceptable if yourdue date is at least 10 days away.
Contact us about other options to make your payments: