Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP)
Mechanical Breakdown Protection, also known as an Extended Warranty, is automobile protection that extends beyond the manufacturer's factory warranty and covers repairs of unexpected mechanical breakdowns. For the period of time the contract is in effect, you are assured that covered components of your vehicle will be repaired in the event of failure, including labor, subject to any applicable deductible.
Features and Benefits:
- Nationwide Protection
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance for the term of your coverage
- Rental Vehicle Assistance
- Transferable Coverage if you sell your vehicle before your agreement expires
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
The GAP Advantage gives you further peace of mind. If the vehicle you are now purchasing ever becomes "totaled," or is stolen and not recovered, GAP Advantage pays an additional $1,000.00 toward the purchase of a replacement vehicle. Not only will you receive the difference between the value of your vehicle and its unpaid loan or lease balance, you also get a head start on financing or leasing a new or used replacement vehicle when you refinance or lease through the same financial institution.
Other great benefits included in your GAP Advantage:
- Auto Deductible Reimbursement - This helps offset the cost of your deductible in case of an accident by paying you up to $500 per accident that is considered a collision or comprehensive claim by your primary insurance provider. Coverage is effective upon date of enrollment and will continue for three (3) years.
- Personal ID Restoration Consulting - This service helps a benefit holder in the case of fraud or identity theft to recover their name and rightful credit history. Call center consultants are ready to aid in form completion and submission to the appropriate parties.
- Warranty Registration Service - A great convenience service providing access to a website in which the consumer may store all warranty and protection product registration information in a single location. Product examples include appliances and/or electronics.
Features and Benefits:
- Disability coverage protects a borrower's credit rating by ensuring the loan will not end up in default in the event of disability.
- Protects borrowers and their families from financial hardships as a result of loss of income caused by death, illness or injury.
- Allows borrowers and families to retain their assets, including the collateral and savings, when an income is interrupted during unfortunate circumstances.
- No Obligation for 30 Days: If the borrower decides the plan is not what they need, they can cancel it within 30 days without obligation. Rarely does this occur, but borrowers appreciate knowing that they have this option.