Shred-It-Day - ClintonSaturday, Jun 18, 2022 10 AM - 12 PM
Bring in your confidential papers and we will shred and dispose of them for free!
Join us Saturday, June 18th from 10am - 12pm at our 1702 N 2nd St. branch in Clinton. Secure shredding services will be provided by Shred-it.
What to shred:
- Paper Documents (personal information, travel documents/passports, tax documents, bank statements, contracts, budgets, legal contracts, specification drawings)
- Documents in paper (non-hanging) folders
- Documents containing paperclips and staples
What not to shred:
- Food, glass, cans, tec.
- Cardboard tubes
- Ink cartridges and toners
- Hanging folders
- Electrical items
- Hard drives
- Office supplies (hole puncher, staple remover, etc.)
- Nuts and Bolts
- Large Metal Objects
- Electronic Devices
Some locations may require wait time. For best efficiency in unloading, we suggest delivering your documents in the following containers:
- Paper bags – can be shredded with documents
- Cardboard or plastic containers - they will be emptied and returned to members
- Small bundles – for quick and efficient unloading
All our community shred events are open to the public, so stop by.
All you need to do is pull up in your car and our friendly staff will help unload your documents for you. It is quick, easy and totally FREE!