Until System Upgrade
As we continue to invest in modern technology to meet the ever-changing needs of our members, we will be completing an upgrade of our primary banking system to a new system on Aug. 2, 2022.
As we prepare for the launch of this new system, it’s imperative that you know these three key details:
- We will need to stop all branch and digital operations on Friday, July 29 at 5:00 p.m.
- All branch locations and systems including digital banking, mobile banking, voice banking, phones and chat will be suspended during this time. Your Ascentra debit and credit cards will be usable during this time. ATMs will be available but will not show current balance.
- Operations will resume Tuesday, Aug. 2.
While this system upgrade will mostly impact our back-end systems and processes, it will have a big impact on the way we serve you. Whether you use our digital services online or visit us in-branch, you can expect a more efficient user experience when managing your accounts after this system upgrade.
Top 6 Things You Need to Know
Ascentra WILL stop all branch and digital operations Friday, July 29 at 5 p.m.
Ascentra WILL resume all branch and digital operations Tuesday, Aug. 2.
Your Ascentra debit, credit and ATM cards WILL be functional during this time.
All Ascentra ATMs WILL be available but will not show current balances.
Previously scheduled payments on Bill Pay WILL process as normal during this time.
Your account number WILL NOT change.
Your Digital Banking log in information WILL NOT change.
- Your share, certificate or loan will now have a 4-digit ID number.
- ATM usage fees at non-Ascentra ATMs will be posted in real-time instead of in a lump sum at the end of the month.
- Starting in September, your statements will look different but will contain all of the usual information. Also, you will receive a statement via your normal delivery channel on July 31st whether you usually get one at this time or not.
- Information displayed on Digital Banking account tiles will look slightly different, but account nicknames that you have set up will remain.
Although there are a few changes coming your way, most things are NOT changing. These important things will remain the same.
Account Numbers & Routing Numbers
Debit, Credit, or ATM Card Numbers & Pins
Bill Pay Payees or Settings
Direct Deposit & Automatic Payments
Digital Banking User ID & Password
Enter For a Chance to Win $500!
Disclosure: No purchase necessary. One entry per valid email address. Entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on August 1st, 2022. Ascentra employees and members of their household are not eligible. One winner will be chosen at random on August 2nd, 2022.
For official contest rules click here.
Fixed Rate Mortgage10 & Done (10 Year Fixed)4.75View Mortgage Loans%
Vehicle LoansNew & Used Auto as Low as2.50View Vehicle Loans% APR
SavingsBase Share Savings Starting at0.05View Savings Accounts% APY
Credit CardsNo Balance Transfer Fee. 6-Mo. Intro Balance Transfer2.99View Credit Cards% APR
Making Cents Jun 6, 2022
Buying a New Home or Refinancing? Learn How We Can Help
News May 18, 2022
A Letter From Our CEO
Making Cents Apr 30, 2022
Romance Scams and Financial Fraud in Online Dating
Making Cents Apr 22, 2022
Financial Literacy: Budgeting, Spending and Maintaining your Finances
Making Cents Apr 20, 2022
Before Applying for a Student Loan
News Apr 14, 2022
Ascentra Credit Union Wins Three Diamond Awards in 2022 Competition
Making Cents Apr 14, 2022
Financial Literacy: Understanding Your Credit
Making Cents Apr 13, 2022
Summer Sun, Fun … And Money!
Making Cents Apr 12, 2022
Help Kids Get Money-Savvy
Making Cents Apr 11, 2022
What Newbie Home Buyers Need to Know
Making Cents Apr 5, 2022
Financial Literacy: Why It’s Important and How We Can Help
News Apr 1, 2022
A Look Back at Our First Year Together
News Mar 30, 2022
Partnering with the TMBC at The Lincoln Center to Raise Awareness
News Mar 16, 2022
Raising Money for Youth Programs
News Feb 9, 2022
Ascentra’s Ride 50 promotion Raises $23,100 for the Salvation Army
Making Cents Jan 12, 2022
Show Your Wallet Some Love!
News Jan 3, 2022
More Than a Credit Score
News Jan 3, 2022
Ascentra Selected for Philanthropy Award