Not all gift cards are the same. Ascentra's ATIRAgift card is a Visa prepaid debit card that is loaded with a pre-determined dollar value.
Use this card almost anywhere Visa debit is accepted, and best of all, you can pick one up at any of our branches.
This is the perfect gift for the holidays, birthdays, graduation or use it as a tool to help someone manage money.
Check your balance on the ATIRAgift website or by calling 800-721-3978.
It’s highly recommended to register the card online before using. It also protects the card so that it may be replaced in the event it is lost or stolen.
Lost or stolen ATIRAgift Card?
Call 800-721-3978 - 24-hours a day.
- ATIRAgift cards cost $2.50 to purchase and will have a monthly service fee of $2.50 after 12 months of inactivity, which will be deducted from the card’s balance.
- To replace the card, there is a $5.00 fee, which will be deducted from the card’s balance.
- ATM use and cash advances are not options on this card.
- The card does not come with a PIN (Personal Identification Number) and some retailers require a PIN to make purchases.
- The cards expire when the funds are exhausted or by the pre-printed date on the card, whichever occurs first.
- Funds are not able to be reloaded onto this card.
- It’s not recommended to use this card to pay at the pump for gas due to the amount of the hold that could be placed on the funds.
The ATIRAgift card can be used for foreign transactions, but it’s recommended they be online only. The amount deducted will be converted into U.S. dollars by applying an exchange rate selected by Visa from among the range of rates available in the wholesale currency markets or the government mandated rate on the date the transaction is processed. The rate chosen may vary from the rate Visa itself receives.
Normal POS (Point of Sale) foreign transactions will process while the member is traveling.