Convenience & Electronic Card Services
Secure Online Account Access
- If you have an Internet connection and the appropriate browser that supports encryption, you can transfer funds, view your account balances, view your account history, pay bills online, view statements, view copies of cleared checks, and more.
- To sign up for Online Account Access call 355-0152 or 1-800-426-5241, Ext. 0.
- Get custom account updates delivered to the inbox of your computer or mobile device.
- To enroll log in to Online Account Access and select Access Accounts
- Some options available include:
- Balance value
- Loan payments due
- Checks cleared
- Deposit value
- Withdrawal value
- IRA value
- Overdraft transfers
- Additional options available
- Direct Deposit Brochure
- Have recurring payments like Social Security, pension payments, or your paycheck deposited directly into your credit union account.
- Deposits can be made to your savings or checking account.
- You can also arrange, at no charge, for automatic transfer of funds from your savings or checking account to other credit union accounts such as loans, other savings accounts, your children's accounts, etc.
- To sign up for Direct Deposit of your paycheck, check with your employer to see if this service is available. If so, enroll in it through your employer.
- To sign up for Direct Deposit of your Social Security, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), or other Federal benefit payment go to www.godirect.org or call 1-800-333-1795.
- With approval from your employer, have funds automatically deducted from each paycheck and sent to the credit union.
- For your convenience, we deposit the funds into the accounts that you have specified in order to make loan payments or to make deposits to your Christmas Club, checking account, savings account, and more.
- To set up payroll deduction, check with your employer to see if this service is available. If so, just stop by any of our offices in Bettendorf, Clinton, Davenport, LeClaire, Moline or Muscatine; or call (563) 355-0152 or (800) 426-5241, Ext. 0.
- For greater convenience, you can arrange, at no charge, for automatic transfer of funds from your savings or checking account to other Ascentra Credit Union accounts such as loans, other savings accounts, your children's accounts, etc.
- You will save time because you won't have to contact the credit union each time you need to transfer money. Have the peace of mind knowing your funds are transferred automatically to make loan payments, or increase your savings or checking account balances.
- To set up automatic transfer, stop by any of our offices in Bettendorf, Clinton, Davenport, LeClaire, Moline or Muscatine; or call (563) 355-0152 or (800) 426-5241, Ext. 0.
"Sara" 24-Hour TeleService
- With 24-Hour TeleService (also known as "Sara") your credit union is as close as your telephone.
- This confidential service lets you take care of many common credit union transactions instantly, accurately and conveniently from your home, office, or wherever there is a touch-tone telephone.
- When you call "Sara" 24-Hour TeleService, you will be asked your credit union account number and four-digit personal identification number. Upon verification, you will be able to transact your business.
- Transactions available through 24-Hour TeleService include:
- Account balance inquiries
- Transferring funds within your accounts
- Withdrawal of funds by check
- Line of credit loan advances
- Account history inquiries (cleared checks and more)
- Placement of stop payment orders on issued checks
- To assist you in easily using "Sara" 24-Hour TeleService the credit union has transaction guides available.
- If you are enrolled in "Sara" 24-Hour TeleService, call (563) 355-0152, Ext. 2 in the Illinois/Iowa Quad Cities. When calling from outside the Quad Cities, dial toll free at (800) 426-5241, Ext. 2.
- To sign up for this free service, go to Membership Application; stop by any of our offices in Bettendorf, Clinton, Davenport, LeClaire, Moline or Muscatine; or call (563) 355-0152 or (800) 426-5241, Ext. 0.
- Make long distance transfers of funds to other financial institutions.
- Vigo International Remittance allows you to to transfer funds to many international locations. This service is available at our Moline, Muscatine and West 3rd Street offices.
- To send a wire transfer, stop by any of our offices in Bettendorf, Clinton, Davenport, LeClaire, Moline or Muscatine; or call (563) 355-0152 or (800) 426-5241, Ext. 0.
Recurring Automatic Payments
- Take care of pre-authorized payments. After arranging with the companies designated to receive your payments, the credit union automatically withdraws the funds from your share savings or share draft checking account and pays the bills for you.
- To take advantage of this service, contact the companies that will receive your funds and sign up for the recurring automatic payments.
- For your convenience, the credit union provides VISA® cash advances.
- Electronic cash advances on VISA® credit card at ATMs worldwide.
- Can be purchased by members who do not have a share draft checking account and must make payments by mail or in person.
- May be purchased if creditors insist on payments being made by certified funds.
- Cost per cashier's check is $2.00.
- They can be purchased at any Ascentra Credit Union office in Bettendorf, Clinton, Davenport, LeClaire, Moline or Muscatine.
U.S. Savings Bonds
- U.S. Savings Bonds can now be purchased online!
- As of December 29, 2011 U.S. Savings Bonds will no longer be available to purchase at Ascentra Credit Union.
- FAQ about purchasing Savings Bonds
Safe Deposit Boxes
- Safe deposit boxes provide a means for members to secure valuables, legal documents or family heirlooms against fire, flood, theft, or damage.
- Contact any Ascentra Credit Union office in Bettendorf, Davenport, Muscatine, or Moline to arrange for safe deposit box rental.
- We have a variety of sizes and price ranges for your convenience including:
||W. 3rd Davenport
||W. 53rd Davenport
|2" x 5"
|3" x 5"
|5" x 5"
|3" x 10"
|5" x 10"
|10" x 10"
NOTE: Call your most convenient location to check size(s) available to rent.