Loan Payment Protection
- Loan protection gives you peace of mind because it provides payment of your loan in full in the event of your death or disability prior to completion of the loan agreement.
- The following insurance plans are available:
- Single Credit Life Insurance - Insures the member
- Joint Credit Life Insurance - Insures the primary borrower and co-borrower.
- Credit Disability Insurance provides for continuous payment of your loan in the event of a medically determined sickness or bodily injury. Disability insurance payments are made following a 14-day waiting period during which time you must be continuously and totally disabled. Benefits are retroactive to the first day of the disability.
- Payment protection is available for just pennies a day.
- For your convenience, insurance payments can be included in your loan payments.
- To add payment protection to your loan, request it when completing the Loan Application; call our offices at (563) 355-0152 or (800) 426-5241, Ext. 1; or stop by any of our offices in Bettendorf, Clinton, Davenport, LeClaire, Moline or Muscatine.